Thursday, October 7, 2010

Product Reviews of Canadian Products: Beer

Do you love Canada?

Do you support buying things Made In Canada?

Me too.

That is why I have created this blog, to promote products which are made in Canada, sold in Canada and bought by Canadians.

Quality products, for the most part. And to be fair I won't be pulling punches. If I think a product is crappy I will tell you its crappy.

And now without further adieu...

Molson Canadian is crappy. Seriously, its just a cheap crappy beer. Like Budweiser or Miller. I know, we all love the "I am Canadian" TV commercials that Molson did, but that doesn't excuse the fact that their beer is horrible.

If you want to buy a good Canadian beer I recommend the following companies:

Sleemans
Steam Whistle
Alexander Keith's


Want to avoid the really bad beers? Do not drink the following crappy beers:

Steelback
Moosehead
Molson
Labatt
Kokanee
Coors
Buzz
Brava

If Canadian beers aren't your thing I recommend the following beers:

Guinness
Heineken
Corona
Marca Bavaria
Cafri

Happy drinking! But seriously, why go for the imported beers when you get beer made in Canada which is just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!