Thursday, October 7, 2010

Services and Food Reviews

I've decided to expand the things I review on this blog... namely I will also be reviewing various services and even restaurants, but they will usually be based in Toronto since that is where I live.

I give FIVE STARS to the following restaurants:

Papaya Restaurant
545 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4Y 1Y5
(416) 944-9731

Regency Restaurant
Quality Indian Restaurant
1423 Gerrard St E (Little India)
Toronto, ON M4L1Z7
(416) 778-7366

Rol San
323 Spadina Ave (Chinatown)
Toronto, ON M5T2E9
(416) 977-1128
(Note: The Rol San may look like a dive, but the food and service is very good.)

Sunset Grill
1 Richmond St W
Toronto, ON M5H 3W4
(416) 861-0514

If you love burgers I also give 4 stars to the Hero Burger locations.

I don't recommend the following restaurants:

Fresh (anywhere)
McDonalds (anywhere)
Forget About It, King Street West (seriously, that place has the absolute worst service I`ve ever seen and the food was served cold).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!