Thursday, July 21, 2011

No Such Thing As A Free Ride

I am going to recommend (if you have any interest in hitchhiking and the history of hitchhiking) the book "No Such Thing As A Free Ride"... written / collected by Simon Sykes and Tom Syke.

The book is an anthology of hitchhiking stories by former hitchhikers... including... dun da da duh! Me.

That's right, back in 1997 I took up hitchhiking and continued to hitchhike regularly until 2000. My longest adventure was hitchhiking in the USA, a story I retold in the book "No Such Thing As A Free Ride".

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!