Friday, July 3, 2015

Terminator Genisys Review

By Charles Moffat.

I will be adding a review of Terminator Genisys later tonight or tomorrow. I will be seeing the film later today and then updating this post with my review. I have been waiting patiently for almost a year to see this film, so I hope it does not disappoint.

In the meantime here is the movie trailer.



UPDATE - Okay, I am giving Terminator Genisys 4 stars out of 5. I was even tempted to give it 4.5 stars, so let me explain why.

#1. It was a good solid plot, {SPOILER ALERT} capitalizing on the recent rise of social media and exploring alternate timelines / time travel. (It even gave a nod to the Terminator Chronicles TV series. Fans of the TV show will recognize that nod when they see it.)

#2. Excellent acting from all parties.

#3. The pacing of the film was excellent, just the right amount of action, excitement and plot development.

#4. Excellent graphics. Some people prefer the graphics from the 2nd film of the franchise, but it is all good in my opinion.

I am tempted to give an extra half star just because {SPOILER ALERT} they left it open for another possible film at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!