Friday, November 27, 2015

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner

Noticed the bathtub tiles were dirty so tried out Scrubbing Bubbles all purpose cleaner - which is really meant for bathrooms, but I guess you could use it for other things.

When it comes to bathroom cleaners I just want the chemicals to do 99% of the WORK and the user should have to put in very little effort. Basically it should be so easy a lazy 5 year old could do it. Spray it on, let it sit for a few moments,  give it a light scrub if necessary and it is done. Ideally actually "scrubbing" the surface should be optional.

And in this case it was. When I scrubbed it I could not tell if the "Scrubbing Bubbles" had already done its job and it felt like I was scrubbing for the sake of scrubbing. So huzah. A product that fulfills what I wanted it to do.

Update - See my new post on this topic at Scrubbing Bubbles Vs Scrub Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!