Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Looking for an Optometrist in Toronto

By Charles Moffat, July 2016.

I am currently in the market for a new Optometrist in Toronto, preferably downtown or close to Leaside.

If people can recommend any optometrists in downtown Toronto or near Leaside, please post a comment below and I shall check them out.

Please be advised, only those places which offer free eye exams will be considered. I am not paying for 5 or more different eye exams at different locations before I decide which one I will go with to be my "permanent optometrist*". Or maybe I will just go with the first company I find, if their service is really good.

* I was with my previous optometrist for 11 years until that came to an end. So whoever wins my business will have it for a good long time.

Optometrists seem to offer free eye exams regularly as a way to bring in new customers, so finding a place which has both free eye exams and excellent service should in theory not be too hard.

Once I find a place that becomes my "choice" I will update this post to become a review of the location.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!