Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Canadian Flags - Made in Taiwan

Call it the shame of Canada - but we don't really have much of a textile industry here.

Fur yes, but very few people buy fur any more.

Thus it was with little surprise that I noticed the label on my Canadian flag (currently stored on a shelf, neatly folded) saying it was Made in Taiwan.

I bought that flag years ago. Not even sure when or where. Never noticed the label at all until now.

I will say this however, judging by the quality of the stitching those Taiwanese really know how to sew properly. It is made really well and the fabric is high quality.

Which maybe explains something. Maybe Canada just sucks at sewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!