Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB = Goes through the laundry, keeps on working!

Okay so I was doing my laundry earlier this morning... Had two loads going at once.

I checked the pockets in my jeans and tossed them in the one washing machine, and had all my nice dress shirts in the other washing machine. Then I sat down to work on some writing...

30 minutes later the washing machines stop and I start transferring my laundry to the dryer... It was during this that I heard a small clunk in the bottom of the washing machine as I was taking shirts out.

I look down and I see my USB key (a SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB flash drive), like the one in the photo shown here.

It must have been in a shirt pocket and I don't usually check shirt pockets to see if anything is in them.

So I immediately think "Oh oh, that has got to be broken now." Water should have got into it and broke it somehow. Still, I've had it for a couple years. It has to get lost or break sometime, right?

Except when I stuck it in my computer later, voila, it still works.

So yeah, I'm impressed. Good work SanDisk. Kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!