Thursday, May 16, 2013

Umcomfortable Dress Shoes

I don't know what brand I am wearing but my dress shoes are bothering my feet. I have worn steel toed boots which are more comfortable.

I must admit I don't have a high opinion of dress shoes in general.

They are, in essence, overpriced and uncomfortable. They aren't even worn to impress - they are worn to fit in at business meetings, funerals, weddings, etc.

Which makes me wonder if I should buy DANCING SHOES instead of dress shoes because at least at weddings they would be comfortable for dancing in.

If I could go to business meetings barefoot I would.

Maybe I should have more meetings in Japanese restaurants where you have to take off your shoes anyway?

Proof that I would rather go barefoot than wear something uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!