Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Good Day to Die Hard sucks

I have just watched the new Bruce Willis movie "a good day to die hard". It sucks. Worst. Die. Hard. Movie. Ever.

I think I know why they released the movie in February instead of in the Summer or during Christmas. It's because they knew this movie sucks. And all the other movies during February suck too.

I am guessing that this fifth installment of the Die Hard series might be the 1 that kills the franchise.

UPDATE

I am not the only person who says this movie sucks either. Check out the review from Rotten Tomatoes.

" A Good Day to Die Hard is the weakest entry in a storied franchise, and not even Bruce Willis' smirking demeanor can enliven a cliched, uninspired script. "

RT gave the film 16% freshness. That is pretty awful.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!