Monday, March 11, 2013

Firefox keeps crashing on me today

Firefox (my internet browser of choice) has crashed on me over 5 times today.

So far.

I think I need to restart my computer, but I am not sure if its the computer's fault - you see Firefox has been crashing a lot on me during the past week.

Very annoying when I am working on something.

I prefer Firefox over Internet Explorer, Chrome and other internet browsers... but if it keeps doing this I am going to need to try reinstalling it and see if that fixes the problem.

If that doesn't work I may need to try a different browser for awhile until Firefox sorts out whatever bugs they have in the system.

It doesn't even give me an error message. It just randomly shuts down without warning.

Firefox has a bad reputation for crashing a lot (see the image above). Its because of all the plugins.

Now the thing is I haven't added any new plugins recently. Its the same plugins I always use and I rarely get crashes except for the last week - and especially today. So what gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!