Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Mongolian Grill, north of Eglinton and Don Mills

Ah, the Mongolian Grill. Or more specifically the "Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill".

I have went there twice already.

Once for my sister's birthday event and another time on a date.

Located at 900 Don Mills Road in Toronto, it offers a buffet style meal plus your choice of drinks.

Price? Rather expensive. Expect to pay $70 for meal and drinks for 2 people (tip included).

The food was fabulous. I went back 4 times for more plates. My belly was completely stuffed when we left (the $70 didn't seem like that big of a deal honestly when your belly is that full).


The buffet includes bowls that you fill with various meat / veggies to be grilled for you on a giant hot plate, so you definitely get a hot meal and the entertainment of them making it for you. Oh and desserts too, including ice cream. I wasn't that fond of the rainbow sherbet, but the chocolate ice cream was awesome.

Drinks wise I recommend trying the ginger ale (which is more like Jamaican style ginger beer, which is to say spicy!) because you will definitely enjoy it.

I also loved the decor, including the archery on horseback themed mural below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!