Sunday, February 5, 2012

D'Angelo Brand Apple Juice Tastes Like P*ss

Seriously.

It looks like p*ss. And it tastes like cr*p. (Or more specifically it tastes like pesticides.)

D'Angelo Brand products are in the El Cheapo section of the aisle so I guess you get what you pay for. Junk filled with pesticides from what was apparently diseased or dying apple trees with very little nutritional content.

If you want good quality apple juice I recommend the following companies:

Alibaba

Apple and Eve

Dewlands

Eden Organic

No Name

President's Choice

Simply Apple

Snapple

TrueBlue

NOTE: I drink a lot of apple juice, especially when sick. Whenever I get sick one of the first things I do is buy 4 litres of apple juice.

2ND NOTE: Some cheap brands of apple juice have been caught with arsenic in their ingredients. Definitely recommend avoiding El Cheapo apple juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!