Sunday, February 5, 2012

Disposable Razors Review

Yesterday I was standing in the Shoppers Drug Mart looking at the lineup of razor blades. I was looking for razor blades for a Gillette Mach3 but they didn't have any.

Instead they were all disposable razorblades. (Maybe I was in the wrong aisle.)

I had a choice between:

Gillette Mach3 Disposable Razorblades
BIC Flex4 Disposable Razorblades
Schick Xtreme3 Disposable Razorblades

I have already tried the Mach3 disposables before (and frankly wasn't happy because they're not as good as the regular razors. Thus I opted to buy both the 3-pack of BIC Flex4 (on sale for $5.99) and the 4-pack of Schick Xtreme3 (on sale for $6.99)


When I got home I tried the BIC Flex4 to see what it was like... and it was possibly one of the best, most comfortable shaves I've ever had. At $2 per razor I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it was that good.

I shall try the Schick Xtreme3 sometime soon and post an update to this blogpost after I know just how well it performs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!