Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sears at Eatons Closing Sale - Everything on clearance

A couple weeks ago the Sears store at the Eaton's Centre put everything on clearance - 70% off everything in the store!

Why? Because the store is closing and they wanted to get rid of everything, including the furniture, the fixtures, the display cases, everything!

I was at the Eaton's Centre because I was looking for a birthday gift for my grandfather (who turned 90) so I got him two shirts in his size (XL) and two shirts for myself (size M).

What was amazing was the prices. Roughly $6 or $7 for a shirt. Final price on 4 shirts was $30.22, tax included.

Shopping Tip??? If you see a company having a closing sale and everything is on clearance for a huge discount, stop and take a look and see what they have available. Save yourself a bundle on a variety of designer labels and brands.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts

Your Ad Could Be Here! Advertising Opportunities Available!
Contact charlesmoffat[at]charlesmoffat.com

Want your product, book or service reviewed? Let me know!